Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello?

The thing with blogging (if you aren't doing it for a living) is that the longer you go without blogging, the harder it is to get back on track....

I love blogs. I love reading them, being inspired by them and totally being distracted by them. So, after a much-needed lazy winter, I am SO ready to get back to blogging.

I'll start with another look back to a favorite client of mine from last fall. I have met up with the Greenburg's a couple times before and was so excited to get an email from Jen letting me know that they have a new baby girl to add to their boy family! We decided to have the session at their home since the weather was starting to get cold. I love capturing a family just being together....

IMG_0048bw

IMG_0230bw

IMG_0098bw

IMG_0077bw

Check back tomorrow for another fabulous session from last fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment