Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring has sprung...

..at least for now! And, today feels like July.

It took awhile to get here but we're finally experiencing some warm weather here in Michigan! I can now kick my kids out of the house and into the backyard when they're acting up!

IMG_1626
As of this morning these babies are almost full bloom!

IMG_1619
We are clocking a lot of hours on the ol' trampoline!

IMG_1598
My new favorite flower - Ranunculus! Bought this beauty at Horrocks last week and already have it planted in my garden. (Garden is a loose term for me...living in a treeless open area is making it hard for me to have a specific garden. Right now we just have random areas planted. This is my year to do some real work out there though...)

IMG_1621
My helper!

IMG_1625

How has spring sprung where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment