Monday, March 10, 2014

Break's Over

It's been quite some time since I have even looked at this blog. I made the decision last year to step back from my photography business and take a position that was a little more conducive to family life. Being a photographer was perfect when my children were younger and home during the week. I could stay with them and then put on my photographer hat during the weekend. Now, they've decided to grow up and be involved in their own things...most of which happen in the evenings and on weekends. 




While contemplating this decision a secretary position opened at one of the elementary schools in our district and on a whim, I applied. Well, I got the job last August and it's been a whirlwind since then. 



The creative side of me is a little sad though. I miss my projects and photos and posting them here. So I've decided to try and keep up here with those little things that make me happy and keep my creative juices flowing. So, here we are again! Here's to new beginnings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment