Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lists, Lists, Lists

I'm a list maker. I can't help myself.

1. I like to cross things off.
2. I'm caught between being a Type A and a totally spacey creative type.
3. I'm an organized person living in a messy person's body.
4. Short thoughts are easier to read and remember.
5. I could potentially have ADD. (I'm not joking or using that phrase lightly)

IMG_2910 This is one of my favorite ways to journal/blog/whatever you call it - it's for the listmaker in me:

Watching a lot of Detroit Tigers baseball. It's just what happens in my boy-filled house.
Loving my garden right now. There's something new to discover everyday.  
Wanting sushi. Totally craving it.  
Eating junk lately. Not good for me - gotta get back on track.
Looking forward to a lot more summer fun!
Feeling anxious about some changes that will be taking place in the next few weeks.
Knitting socks for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment